Pages

Thursday, May 15, 2014

TFLN POEM - Bondage, Brokenness

Hey.

Here's the www.textsfromlastnight.com poem of the week.



(407):

For what it's worth, I didn't think that hitting you with a crowbar as hard as I did would break your arm like that. You should drink more milk.

Steam. I just needed to let some off,
You know?  You’re a nice guy, Paul –
Maybe too nice.  Sometimes a girl
Doesn’t want a hug or a foot rub.

Sometimes they want rug burns.
Sometimes a girl wants to feel her teeth rattle
As she’s mashed into the wall, surrendering to
A balm, a respite of violence and sex.  My choice.

Does it – does the cast itch?
I bet it does. Sorry, Sorry.
Yeah, so I bound you up. Ties on the bedpost. Wanted
To show you what I craved.  That control, that consumption
Of a body.  And, wow – it,
It, threw me. This cusp of domination. You squirmed,
Your voice, halting and raw.  You began to cry. I wanted more.

That’s all, all I remember.

You screamed. I saw the wretch of blood.
Don’t know how – how it got into my hand.

I -I should go.
Already picked up my things from your place.
I don’t know what I am,
But what I am needs to be known.

No comments:

Post a Comment