Pages

Friday, August 23, 2013

Carter David - new song for a two year old boy

Hey.

So, here's the silliest thing I've ever written.

And I wrote The Stinky Toe Sandwich Song .

It's for CD, my two year old nephew.

Here ya go.

LYRICS

Chorus

Carter David
Carter David
I'll see you Christmas time
you'll be dancing
I'll be strumming
wick away the rime
just a little while
I'll be on my way
it's such crime
we're apart think and living
til the next season's giving returns

First Verse

You're a big boy now
with a brother and a sister
on their way
you're a big boy now
just like mickey you're a leader
help them play

CHORUS

Second Verse

You're a big boy now
Making tinkle in the potty
going number two
you're a big boy now
know your mother and your father
they are proud of you

CHORUS

Bridge

(a bunch of gibberish)

CHORUS X2



No comments:

Post a Comment